Swiss Audit Championship 2019
On October 23rd at the Technopark in Zurich we organize the Swiss Audit Championship 2019. In this Smart Learning training event, we train new internal audit methodology know-how with innovative gamification methods. Please register yourself and your team below. Below you will find more details about this event.
What is it about?
In 2030, the first humans reach the red planet. Become one of the first colonists, tasked with building a new civilization in which information and knowledge are the keys to survival. Mars combines a strategy game with a system of questions and answers. Here you can influence the development of the Serious Business Game and the acting players yourself with the numerous social community possibilities. In order to build up your colony on Mars, you will answer audit competence questions, bring in your own internal audit topics or challenge other players individually or as a team with regard to your know-how in auditing!”
During the Serious Business Game, your know-how and skills will be trained in the following areas:
• Risk Assessment Know-how
• Strategic Audit Development
• Control Design and Effectiveness of Controls
• Audit Engagement Management
• Audit Documentation and References
• Audit Interview Techniques and Audit Report Writing
Why should we participate in this Smart Learning Event?
1. You are interested in Digital Transformation.
2. Try Serious Business Games live and experience the motivating effect.
3. Learn the latest Internal Audit-Methodology-Know-how.
4. Use the simulations to increase the learning speed.
5. Look outside the box, learn SMART in disruptive times of Digital Transformation.
How do we win the Swiss Championship Cup?
1. A Swiss Audit Championship Team consists of at least 3 participants - of course you can also participate as an individual player. It is played anonymously.
2. The Top 3 Teams with the most successful participants among the Top 20 in the Audit Business Game Ranking win.
3. There will be a team competition and an individual competition for the Top 3.
4. All audit teams act as Level Playing Field in the Serious Business Game MARS.
How does it work?
• You need an Internet-enabled end-user medium (laptop, tablet) with which you can log into the internet at Technopark.
• Absolutely neutral evaluation. The Serious Business Games algorithm independently awards the right points for all actions.
• As a participant you will receive 7 CPE, Continuous Professional Education Points according to the IIA standards.
• A team consists of at least 3 participants. The bigger the team, the higher the chance of winning with as many employees as possible in the Top 20 in the Swiss Audit Championship Ranking
The event will be held in English.